Monday, April 11, 2011

April Cheryse - Hot Sexiest Hollywood Glamour Models


cute hot girlcute hot girlcute hot girl
April Cheryse

About me

  I am a glamour model available for booking. Trade work only with exceptional and published photographers who can add sexy and creative images to my portfolio. Not interested in nude modeling.

I have been modeling for 3 years. I have done many promotional events, contests, catalogues and commercial shoots. Looking to add more tear sheets to my book.

Feel free to message me with questions or for booking info. Thanks again and look forward to working with many of you.


April Cheryse xoxo

Details
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 102 lbs
Bust: 0"
Waist: 1"
Hips: 1"
Cup: D
Dress: 0
Shoe: 0.0
Hair color: Blonde
Hair length: Very Long
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned

No comments:

Post a Comment